The human capital that matters: expected returns and the income of affluent households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagannathan, Ravi & Wang, Zhenyu, 1996.
" The Conditional CAPM and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 3-53, March.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1996. "The conditional CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Staff Report 208, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Christian Julliard, 2005.
"Consumption Risk and the Cross Section of Expected Returns,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 185-222, February.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Christian Julliard, 2004. "Consumption Risk and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," Working Papers 138, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "Limited Asset Market Participation and the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution," NBER Working Papers 8896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "Limited Asset Market Participation and the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 825-853, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2011.
"International diversification and industry-related labor income risk,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 764-783, October.
- Carolina Fugazza & Maela Giofre & Giovanna Nicodano, 2010. "International diversification and industry-related labor income risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 192, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital assets pricing model ; Households - Economic aspects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2008-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .