Monetary policy implementation without averaging or rate corridors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitesell, William, 2006. "Interest rate corridors and reserves," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1177-1195, September.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "Monetary policy in the information economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 297-370.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2006.
"Anticipation of Monetary Policy and Open Market Operations,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2006. "Anticipation of Monetary Policy and Open Market Operations," MPRA Paper 704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2006.
"The Liquidity Effect in the Federal Funds Market: Evidence from Daily Open Market Operations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 901-920, June.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2004. "The liquidity effect in the federal funds market: evidence from daily open market operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Freeman, Scott & Haslag, Joseph H, 1996.
"On the Optimality of Interest-Bearing Reserves in Economies of Overlapping Generations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 557-565, April.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1996. "On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 557-565.
- Freeman, Scott & Haslag, Joseph H., 1993. "On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations," Working Papers 9328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brian Madigan & William R. Nelson, 2002. "Proposed revision to the Federal Reserve's discount window lending programs," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 313-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine & Monnet, Cyril, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Implementation Frameworks: A Comparative Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 145-189, April.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Staff Reports 313, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2009. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Working Papers 09-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- ANTOINE MARTIN & JAMES McANDREWS, 2010. "Should There Be Intraday Money Markets?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Yueh-Yun C. O’Brien, 2007. "Reserve requirement systems in OECD countries," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karel BRŮNA, 2010. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Liquidity Management of the Czech Banking System," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 15-41.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2006-07-09 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2006-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .