Monetary policy implementation without averaging or rate corridors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitesell, William, 2006. "Interest rate corridors and reserves," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1177-1195, September.
- Hamilton, James D, 1997. "Measuring the Liquidity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "Monetary policy in the information economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 297-370.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2006.
"Anticipation of Monetary Policy and Open Market Operations,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2006. "Anticipation of Monetary Policy and Open Market Operations," MPRA Paper 704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva, 2006.
"The Liquidity Effect in the Federal Funds Market: Evidence from Daily Open Market Operations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 901-920, June.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp, 2004. "The liquidity effect in the federal funds market: evidence from daily open market operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Freeman, Scott & Haslag, Joseph H, 1996.
"On the Optimality of Interest-Bearing Reserves in Economies of Overlapping Generations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 557-565, April.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1996. "On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 557-565.
- Freeman, Scott & Haslag, Joseph H., 1993. "On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations," Working Papers 9328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Brian Madigan & William R. Nelson, 2002. "Proposed revision to the Federal Reserve's discount window lending programs," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 313-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine & Monnet, Cyril, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Implementation Frameworks: A Comparative Analysis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 145-189, April.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2008. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Staff Reports 313, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antoine Martin & Cyril Monnet, 2009. "Monetary policy implementation frameworks: a comparative analysis," Working Papers 09-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- ANTOINE MARTIN & JAMES McANDREWS, 2010. "Should There Be Intraday Money Markets?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Yueh-Yun C. O’Brien, 2007. "Reserve requirement systems in OECD countries," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karel BRŮNA, 2010. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Liquidity Management of the Czech Banking System," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 15-41.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2006-07-09 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2006-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.