Household inflation experiences in the U.S.: a comprehensive approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:2:y:1971:i:1971-2:p:485-498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1980. "Group Cost-of-Living Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 273-278, May.
- Hamilton, Bruce W., 2001. "Black-White Differences in Inflation: 1974-1991," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-96, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplan, Greg & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017.
"Inflation at the household level,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 19-38.
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam & Kaplan, Greg, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Papers 731, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kaplan, Greg & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Paper Series WP-2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Greg Kaplan, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," 2016 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," NBER Working Papers 22331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Simon M. Potter & Robert W. Rich & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2010. "Improving survey measures of household inflation expectations," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 16(Aug/Sep).
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Households - Economic aspects;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2009-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .