Decomposing TFP growth in the presence of cost inefficiency, nonconstant returns to scale, and technological progress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2008. "Revisiting Solow’s Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 200805, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009.
"The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fiorentino, Elisabetta & Vincenzo, Alessio De & Heid, Frank & Karmann, Alexander & Koetter, Michael, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Filippini & Joerg Wild, 1998. "The Estimation of an Average Cost Frontier to Calculate Benchmark Tariffs for Electricity Distribution," SOI - Working Papers 9803, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Tim Coelli, 2004. "Regulatory Reform and Economic Performance in US Electricity Generation," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011.
"Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 366-373, January.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011. "Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 366-373.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- M. Spitzer, 1997. "Interregional Comparison of Agricultural Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in China's Agriculture: A Nonparametric Index Approach," Working Papers ir97089, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Karagiannis, Giannis, 1998. "Efficiency, Productivity And Output Growth: An Inter-Regional Analysis Of Greek Agriculture," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20936, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul W. Bauer & David B. Humphrey & Allen N. Berger, 1991. "Inefficiency and productivity growth in banking: a comparison of stochastic econometric and thick frontier methods," Working Papers (Old Series) 9117, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1991.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001.
"Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive-Growing Farms in Greece,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 168-178, October.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2001. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers And Decomposition Of Output Growth: The Case Of Olive-Growing Farms In Greece," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), pages 1-11, October.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 1999. "Self-Dual Stochastic Production Frontiers and Decomposition of Output Growth: The Case of Olive Growing Farms in Greece," Working Papers 9913, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Petersen, Tom, 2011. "Estimation of accessibility elasticities in connection with the Öresund fixed link using a panel of micro-data," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:10, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spiro Stefanou, 2008.
"The dynamics of efficiency and productivity growth in U.S. electric utilities,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 177-190, December.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spyro Stefanou, 2004. "The Dynamics of Efficiency and Productivity Growth in U. S. Electric Utilities," Working Papers 0711, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Aug 2006.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Peter Midmore & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth," Working Papers 0204, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Real Money Balances and TFP Growth: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 0410, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2005.
"Explaining output growth with a heteroscedastic non-neutral production frontier: the case of sheep farms in Greece,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Explaining Output Growth with a Heteroscedastic Non-neutral Production Frontier: The Case of Sheep Farms in Greece," Working Papers 0409, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Lachaal, Lassaad & Karray, B. & Chebil, Ali, 2006. "Decomposition of output growth in the Tunisian olive-growing sector: A frontier production function approach," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10037, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fernando Garcia & Jorge Oliveira Pires, 2004.
"Productivity of Nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
292, Econometric Society.
- Pires, Jorge Oliveira & Garcia, Fernando, 2004. "Productivity of nations: a stochastic frontier approach to TFP decomposition," Textos para discussão 143, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Noel D. Uri, 2001. "Technical Efficiency, Allocative Efficiency, and the Implementation of a Price Cap Plan in Telecommunications in the United States," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 163-186, May.
- Dhawan, Rajeev & Jochumzen, Peter, 1999. "Stochastic Frontier Production Function With Errors-In-Variables," Working Papers 1999:007, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Munir Ahmad & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta, 1995.
"An Econometric Decomposition of Dairy Output Growth,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 914-921.
- Ahmad, Munir & Boris E., Bravo-Ureta, 1995. "An econometric decomposition of dairy output growth," MPRA Paper 37678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Voigt, Peter, 2004. "Russlands Weg vom Plan zum Markt: Sektorale Trends und regionale Spezifika. Eine Analyse der Produktivitäts- und Effizienzentwicklungen in der Transformationsphase," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 28, number 93021.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Diffusion of Emissions Abating Technology," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0420, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Midmore, Peter & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2002. "Parametric Decomposition of Output Growth: An Input-Distance Function Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24972, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Dale Boisso & Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy J. Hayes, 1996. "Regional productivity and efficiency in the U.S.: effects of business cycles and public capital," Working Papers 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:8813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.