Even one is too much: the economic consequences of being a smoker
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How smoking hurts you on the labor market
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2013-09-06 19:33:00
- #HEJC papers for August 2013
by academichealtheconomists in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2013-08-01 04:00:48
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2019.
"A Semi-Parametric Approach to the Oaxaca–Blinder Decomposition with Continuous Group Variable and Self-Selection,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-29, June.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2019. "A Semi-Parametric Approach to the Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition with Continuous Group Variable and Self-Selection," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_930, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordssmoking wage penalty; wage decomposition; wage differentials;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2013-07-15 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2013-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.