Foreign direct investment spillovers: what can we learn from portuguese data?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aitken, Brian & Harrison, Ann & DEC, 1994. "Do domestic firms benefit from foreign direct investment? Evidence from panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1248, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard M, 2000.
"Foreign Investment and Productivity Growth in Czech Enterprises,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-64, January.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Foreign investment and productivity growth in Czech enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2115, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen & V. Pradeep Author-X-Name- V, 2008. "Productivity Spillovers In Indian Manufacturing Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 30/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- bouoiyour, jamal, 2006.
"Productivité du travail, capital humain et écart technologique dans les industries manufacturières marocaines
[Labor productivity, human capital and technology gap in manufacturing Moroccan]," MPRA Paper 37035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura & Nuno Crespo, 2002. "Productivity Spillovers from Multinational Corporations in the Portuguese Case: Evidence from a Short Time Period Panel Data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2002/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Davide Castellani & Antonello Zanfei, 2001. "Productivity Gaps, Inward Investments and Productivity of European firms," International Trade 0107001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guest Editors & Ana Teresa Tavares & Stephen Young, 2005. "FDI and multinationals: patterns, impacts and policies," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 3-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.