Finding Maxmin Allocations in Cooperative and Competitive Fair Division
We consider upper and lower bounds for maxmin allocations of a completely divisible good in both competitive and cooperative strategic contexts. We then derive a subgradient algorithm to compute the exact value up to any fixed degree of precision.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.feem.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehud Kalai, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-30, October.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521556446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Legut, J. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Economies with land : A game theoretical approach," Other publications TiSEM 37ff121d-d79c-4e41-a06a-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barbanel, Julius, 1999. "Partition ratios, Pareto optimal cake division, and related notions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Legut, Jerzy, 1990. "On totally balanced games arising from cooperation in fair division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-60, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.