On totally balanced games arising from cooperation in fair division
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Csóka & P. Herings & László Kóczy, 2011.
"Balancedness conditions for exact games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 74(1), pages 41-52, August.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- CsÃ³ka PÃ©ter & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã ., 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Csóka, P. & Herings, P.J.J. & Kóczy, L.Á., 2007. "Balancedness conditions for exact games," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2009.
"Stable allocations of risk,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 266-276, September.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," Working Paper Series 0802, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:spr:compst:v:74:y:2011:i:1:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dall'Aglio, M. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cooperation in Dividing the Cake," Discussion Paper 2008-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Csóka Péter & Pintér Miklós, 2016.
"On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2010. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," MPRA Paper 26515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011. "On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/12, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Marco Dall'Aglio & Camilla Di Luca, 2011. "Finding Maxmin Allocations in Cooperative and Competitive Fair Division," Working Papers 2011.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:2:y:1990:i:1:p:47-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.