Technology Diffusion, Abatement Cost, and Transboundary Pollution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey Heal & Nori Tarui, 2008. "Technology diffusion, abatement cost, and transboundary pollution," Working Papers 200803, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers dp-04-54, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malik, Arun S., 1991. "Permanent versus interim regulations: A game-theoretic analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 127-139, September.
- Bréchet, Thierry & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2008.
"Environmental innovation and the cost of pollution abatement revisited,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 262-265, April.
- BRECHET, Thierry & JOUVET, Pierre-André, 2009. "Environmental innovation and the cost of pollution abatement revisited," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & Igor Cersosimo & Carmen Marchiori, 2002.
"Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage between R&D and Climate Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Cersosimo, Igor & Marchiori, Carmen, 2002. "Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage Between R&D and Climate Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3299, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2007. "Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 68-79, January.
- Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael, 2005. "The Kyoto agreement and Technology Spillovers," Memorandum 05/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Moledina, Amyaz A. & Coggins, Jay S. & Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher, 2003. "Dynamic environmental policy with strategic firms: prices versus quantities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 356-376, March.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng, 2014.
"Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: A differential game approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 721-728.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Carmen Camacho & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: a differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Environmental Agreement; Pollution Abatement Costs; Endogenous Technological Change;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .