Output Substitution in Multi-Species Trawl Fisheries: Implications for Quota Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, Antonio, 2001. "Some Issues on the Estimation of Technical Efficiency in Fisheries," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Trond Bjørndal, 1989. "Production in a Schooling Fishery: The Case of the North Sea Herring Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(1), pages 49-56.
- Campbell, H. F. & Hand, A. J., 1998. "Joint ventures and technology transfer: the Solomon Islands pole-and-line fishery," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 421-442.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Marita Laukkanen, "undated".
"Stochastic Production in a Regulated Fishery:The Importance of Risk Considerations,"
DEOS Working Papers
0403, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Laukkanen, Marita, 2004. "Stochastic Production in a Regulated Fishery:The Importance of Risk Considerations," MPRA Paper 41912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-output fishery; Multi-output distance function; Elasticities of substitution; Efficiency;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .