Production in a Schooling Fishery: The Case of the North Sea Herring Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2007.
"Identifying technically efficient fishing vessels: a non-empty, minimal subset approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 729-745.
- Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & William C. Horrace & Kurt E. Schnier, 2006. "Identifying Technically Efficient Fishing Vessels: A Non-Empty, Minimal Subset Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 78, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Julio Peña Torres & Claudio Agostini & Sebastián Vergara, 2005. "'El Niño' Effects and Biomass Endogeneity in a Harvest Function: The Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv160, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 1-21.
- Ikerne Del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2003. "Fishing effort validation and substitution possibilities among components: the case study of the VIII division European anchovy fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 63-77.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Michael Basch & Sebastian Vergara, "undated".
"Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv143, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Julio PeÃ±a-Torres(Georgetown University/Ilades), SebastiÃ¡n Vergara(ECLAC), Michael Basch(University of Chile), 2004. "Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- James Kirkley & Dale Squires & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Characterizing Managerial Skill and Technical Efficiency in a Fishery," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-160, March.
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999.
"Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 545-571.
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2003. "Property Rights and Natural Resource Conservation. A Bio-Economic Model with Numerical Illustrations from the Serengeti-Mara Ecosystem," Working Paper Series 3503, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Trond Bjorndal & Sean Pascoe, 2004. "Output Substitution in Multi-Species Trawl Fisheries: Implications for Quota Setting," Working Papers 2004.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2017.
"On the influence of environmental factors on harvest: the French Guiana shrimp fishery paradox,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 233-247, April.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2013. "On The Influence Of Environmental Factors On Harvest: The French Guiana Shrimp Fishery Paradox," Documents de Travail 2013-04, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:65:y:1989:i:1:p:49-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.