Redefine Statistical Significance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camerer, Colin & Dreber, Anna & Forsell, Eskil & Ho, Teck-Hua & Huber, Jurgen & Johannesson, Magnus & Kirchler, Michael & Almenberg, Johan & Altmejd, Adam & Chan, Taizan & Heikensten, Emma & Holzmeist, 2016. "Evaluating replicability of laboratory experiments in Economics," MPRA Paper 75461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- New p-Value Thresholds for Statistical Significance
by Francis Diebold in No Hesitations on 2017-08-28 04:46:00
by himaginary in himaginaryの日記 on 2017-08-29 05:00:00
- More on New p-Value Thresholds
by Francis Diebold in No Hesitations on 2017-09-04 22:17:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2019.
"Return spillovers around the globe: A network approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 133-146.
- Stefan Lyocsa & Tomas Vyrost & Eduard Baumohl, 2015. "Return spillovers around the globe: A network approach," Papers 1507.06242, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Gunter, Ulrich & Önder, Irem & Smeral, Egon, 2019. "Scientific value of econometric tourism demand studies," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-1.
- Arnold, Gwen & Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert, 2018. "How do landowners learn about high-volume hydraulic fracturing? A survey of Eastern Ohio landowners in active or proposed drilling units," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 455-464.
- Camerer, Colin & Dreber, Anna & Holzmeister, Felix & Ho, Teck Hua & Huber, Juergen & Johannesson, Magnus & Kirchler, Michael & Nave, Gideon & Nosek, Brian A. & Pfeiffer, Thomas, 2018.
"Evaluating the replicability of social science experiments in Nature and Science between 2010 and 2015,"
4hmb6, Center for Open Science.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Dreber, Anna & Holzmeister, Felix & Ho, Teck-Hua & Huber, Jürgen & Johannesson, Magnus & Kirchler, Michael & Nave, Gideon & Nosek, Brian A. & Pfeiffer, Thomas & Altmejd, Adam & But, 2018. "Evaluating the replicability of social science experiments in Nature and Science between 2010 and 2015," Munich Reprints in Economics 62818, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2017-07-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EXP-2017-07-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-TID-2017-07-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:artefa:00612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.