Report NEP-EXP-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2017. "Self-control and crime revisited: Disentangling the effect of self-control on risk taking and antisocial behavior," DICE Discussion Papers 264, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kitessa, Rahel Jigi, 2018. "On the Valuation of the Causes and Consequences of Environmental Damages : Evidence from a Field Experiment (revision of CentER DP 2017-029)," Discussion Paper 2017-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bortolotti, Stefania & Soraperra, Ivan & Sutter, Matthias & Zoller, Claudia, 2017. "Too Lucky to Be True: Fairness Views under the Shadow of Cheating," IZA Discussion Papers 10877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wipada Promsing & Saiwaroon Chumpavan & Walaiporn Chaya, 2017. "The Effect of Using English Movie Clips to Enhance the Listening Ability of Thai University Students," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607916, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yutaka Kayaba & Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomohisa Toyama, 2017. "Accuracy and Retaliation in Repeated Games with Imperfect Private Monitoring: Experiments and Theory," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1056, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- James J. Heckman & Margaret L. Holland & Kevin K. Makino & Rodrigo Pinto & Maria Rosales-Rueda, 2017. "An Analysis of the Memphis Nurse-Family Partnership Program," NBER Working Papers 23610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jasmina Arifovic & John Duffy & Janet Hua Jiang, 2017. "Adoption of a New Payment Method: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Staff Working Papers 17-28, Bank of Canada.
- Orla Doyle, 2017. "The First 2,000 Days and Child Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment of Home Visiting," Working Papers 201706, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jonathan Gruber & Amalie Jensen & Henrik Kleven, 2017. "Do People Respond to the Mortage Interest Deduction? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Denmark," NBER Working Papers 23600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2017. "Self-interest and Equity Concerns: A Behavioural Allocation Rule for Operational Problems," Working Papers 2072/290757, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Benjamin & James Berger & Magnus Johannesson & Brian Nosek & E. Wagenmakers & Richard Berk & Kenneth Bollen & Bjorn Brembs & Lawrence Brown & Colin Camerer & David Cesarini & Christopher Chambe, 2017. "Redefine Statistical Significance," Artefactual Field Experiments 00612, The Field Experiments Website.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2017. "Causal Inference Using Potential Outcomes for a General Assignment Scheme," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607283, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Kevin Laughren & Roman Sheremeta, 2017. "War and Conflict in Economics: Theories, Applications, and Recent Trends," Discussion Papers dp17-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Egbert, Henrik, 2017. "The Gift and the Centipede," MPRA Paper 80324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Jia & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Zhang, Ruike, 2017. "How Large Should the “Bullets” be? Dissecting the Role of Unilateral and Tie Punishment in the Provision of Public Goods," MPRA Paper 80388, University Library of Munich, Germany.