Decentralisation and health care outcomes: An empirical analysis within the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon H. Fiva, 2005. "New Evidence on Fiscal Decentralization and the Size of Government," CESifo Working Paper Series 1615, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Contoyannis, Paul & Jones, Andrew M., 2004. "Socio-economic status, health and lifestyle," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 965-995, September.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2012. "health econometrics," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Nadir Habibi & Cindy Huang & Diego Miranda & Victoria Murillo & Gustav Ranis & Mainak Sarkar & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Decentralization in Argentina," Working Papers 825, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Robalino, David A. & Picazo, Oscar F. & Voetberg, Albertus, 2001. "Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? - evidence from a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2565, The World Bank.
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Boozer, Michael A., 1997. "Econometric Analysis of Panel Data Badi H. Baltagi Wiley, 1995," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 747-754, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Brosio, Giorgio, 2009. "Decentralization and local service provision: what do we know?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38347, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo & Enrique Fernández Macías & Jesús Rivera, 2014.
"Effects of health care decentralization in Spain from a citizens’ perspective,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 411-431, May.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Fernández-Macías, Enrique & Rivera, Jesús, 2012. "Effects of health care decentralization in Spain from a citizens’ perspective," MPRA Paper 39423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-04-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-04-29 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .