Report NEP-HEA-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin J. Kleinjans & Jinkook Lee, 2006. "The link between individual expectations and savings: Do nursing home expectations matter?," Economics Working Papers 2006-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- David Cantarero Prieto & Marta Pascual Saez, . "Decentralisation and health care outcomes: An empirical analysis within the European Union," Studies on the Spanish Economy 220, FEDEA.
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:91-009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:93-009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kreider, Brent, 2006. "Partially Identifying the Prevalence of Health Insurance Given Contaminated Sampling Response Error," Staff General Research Papers 12588, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Llena-Nozal, Ana & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Disability and Work: The Role of Health Shocks and Childhood Circumstances," IZA Discussion Papers 2096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2002. "Public Vs. Private Health Care Services Demand in Italy," Working Papers 457, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.