How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nora LADO & Omar LICANDRO & Francisco PÉREZ, 2004. "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/01, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Erdem, Tulin & Broniarczyk, Susan & Charavarti, Dipankar & Kapferer, Jean-Noel & Keane, Michael & Roberts, John & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict & Swait, Joffre & Zettelmeyer, Florian, 1999. "Brand Equity, Consumer Learning and Choice," MPRA Paper 53022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010.
"Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010. "Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development," Scholarly Articles 4621101, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar & Manant, Matthieu, 2016.
"Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 77-106.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & M. Manant, "undated". "Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development," Working Paper 33657, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Marc Bourreau & Pınar Doğan & Matthieu Manant, 2016. "Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development," Post-Print hal-02085282, HAL.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978, December.
- M Esteban-Bravo & N Lado, 2011. "Brand value in horizontal alliances: the case of twin-cars," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 62(8), pages 1533-1542, August.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Could this ever happen in Spain? Economic and policy aspects of a SARS-like episode," Working Papers 2004-09, FEDEA.
- Andrew T. Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2012. "Measuring the Informative and Persuasive Roles of Detailing on Prescribing Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1374-1387, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Deli Yang & Mahmut Sonmez & Mario Gonzalez & Yi Liu & Carol Y. Yoder, 2019. "Consumer-based brand equity and consumer-based brand performance: evidence from smartphone brands in the USA," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(6), pages 717-732, November.
- G Baltas & C Saridakis, 2010. "Measuring brand equity in the car market: a hedonic price analysis," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(2), pages 284-293, February.
- Ahmed Y. Ebeid & Hesham F. Gadelrab, 2014. "A Structural Equation Modeling Approach to Investigate Negative Word of Mouth Impact on Customer-Based Brand Equity: Does Attribution Matter?," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 4(9), pages 1-13, September.
- Vanitha Swaminathan, 2016. "Branding in the digital era: new directions for research on customer-based brand equity," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 6(1), pages 33-38, June.
- Ahmed Y. Ebeid & Hesham F. Gadelrab, 2014. "A Structural Equation Modeling Approach to Investigate Negative Word of Mouth Impact on Customer-Based Brand Equity: Does Attribution Matter?," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(9), pages 1-13, September.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2011. "Farming or burning? shadow prices and farmer’s impatience on the allocation of multi-purpose resource in the mixed farming system of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116080, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Venkatesh Shankar & Pablo Azar & Matthew Fuller, 2008. "—: A Multicategory Brand Equity Model and Its Application at Allstate," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 567-584, 07-08.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Iheonu O Chimere & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020.
"Macroeconomic determinants of household consumption in selected West African countries,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(2), pages 1596-1606.
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers 20/031, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chimere O. Iheonu & Tochukwu Nwachukwu, 2020. "Macroeconomic determinants of Household Consumption in selected West African Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Manuchehr Irandoust, 2019. "Saving and investment causality: implications for financial integration in transition countries of Eastern Europe," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 397-416, April.
- Huy Quang Doan, 2019. "Trade, Institutional Quality and Income: Empirical Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-23, May.
- Gregorio Giménez Esteban, 2007. "Violence and Growth in Latin America," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 6, pages 1-34, July.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weliwita, Ananda & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1996. "Identifying Implicit Collusion Under Declining Output Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2020. "The moderating role of energy consumption in the carbon emissions-income nexus in middle-income countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1998. "Determinants of child health during the economic transition in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 2045-2056, November.
- Blanco Callejo, M, 2007. "LA VENTA DE LA ILUSIÓN Y “LA BRUJA DE ORO”: EL EMBRUJO DE UN CÍRCULO VIRTUOSOi /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 13(3), pages 33-56.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Perry Sadorsky, 2018.
"How strong is the causal relationship between globalization and energy consumption in developed economies? A country-specific time-series and panel analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(13), pages 1479-1494, March.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Sadorsky, Perry, 2017. "How Strong is the Causal Relationship between Globalization and Energy Consumption in Developed Economies? A Country-Specific Time-Series and Panel Analysis," MPRA Paper 80718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012.
"Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 543-568, August.
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 9011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2012. "Public investment and regional growth and convergence: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 2012-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Pak Hung Au & Yuk‐Fai Fong & Jin Li, 2020. "Negotiated Block Trade And Rebuilding Of Trust," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 61(2), pages 901-939, May.
- Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander, 2015. "Long- and short-run price asymmetries and hysteresis in the Italian gasoline market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 41-50.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2004-02-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2004-02-01 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2003-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Carmen Arias (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.