How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nora LADO & Omar LICANDRO & Francisco PÉREZ, 2004. "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/01, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Erdem, Tulin & Broniarczyk, Susan & Charavarti, Dipankar & Kapferer, Jean-Noel & Keane, Michael & Roberts, John & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict & Swait, Joffre & Zettelmeyer, Florian, 1999. "Brand Equity, Consumer Learning and Choice," MPRA Paper 53022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010.
"Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010. "Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development," Scholarly Articles 4621101, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar & Manant, Matthieu, 2016.
"Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 77-106.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & M. Manant, "undated". "Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development," Working Paper 33657, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, March.
- Andrew T. Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2012. "Measuring the Informative and Persuasive Roles of Detailing on Prescribing Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1374-1387, July.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Could this ever happen in Spain? Economic and policy aspects of a SARS-like episode," Working Papers 2004-09, FEDEA.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2004-02-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2004-02-01 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2003-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.