How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nora LADO & Omar LICANDRO & Francisco PÉREZ, 2004. "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/01, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Erdem, Tulin & Broniarczyk, Susan & Charavarti, Dipankar & Kapferer, Jean-Noel & Keane, Michael & Roberts, John & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict & Swait, Joffre & Zettelmeyer, Florian, 1999. "Brand Equity, Consumer Learning and Choice," MPRA Paper 53022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar & Manant, Matthieu, 2016.
"Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 77-106.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & M. Manant, "undated". "Size of RJVs with partial cooperation in product development," Working Paper 33657, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010.
"Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar & Manant, Matthieu, 2010. "Size of RJVs and Degree of Cooperation in Product Development," Scholarly Articles 4621101, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Could this ever happen in Spain? Economic and policy aspects of a SARS-like episode," Working Papers 2004-09, FEDEA.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107687899, April.
- Andrew T. Ching & Masakazu Ishihara, 2012. "Measuring the Informative and Persuasive Roles of Detailing on Prescribing Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1374-1387, July.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2004-02-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2004-02-01 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2003-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .