Report NEP-INO-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2004. "Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 01/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Marcel Boyer, 2004. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Copyright Reform," CIRANO Project Reports 2004rp-01, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2004. "Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation," Industrial Organization 0401009, EconWPA.
- Nora Lado & Omar Licandro & Francisco Pérez Bermejo, . "How Brand Names Affect the Price Setting of Carmakers Producing Twin Cars?," Working Papers 2003-27, FEDEA.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2004. "Cross-country Conversion Factors for Sectoral Productivity Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 10279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birgit Jakob, 2003. "Skilled labor spillovers from University to High Tech Corporations: The Case of the Research Triangle Park and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," NEURUS papers neurusp4, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Protection of Innovations," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-02, CIRANO.
- Michael Vyborny, 2003. "Regional availability of knowledge workers and corporate success," NEURUS papers neurusp11, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristian R. Miltersen & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2004. "R&D Investments with Competitive Interactions," NBER Working Papers 10258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.