Integration and Growth in the EU. The Role of Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1992. "Models of Economic Integration and Localized Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee Branstetter, 1996. "Are Knowledge Spillovers International or Intranational in Scope? Microeconometric Evidence from the Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 5800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Goicolea & José A. Herce & Juan J. De Lucio, "undated". "Regional integration and growth: The Spanish case," Working Papers 98-14, FEDEA.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus H. Miller & John E. Spencer, 1977. "The Static Economic Effects of the UK joining the EEC: A General Equilibrium Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 71-93.
- Grinols, Earl L., 1984. "A thorn in the lion's paw: Has britain paid too much for Common Market membership?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 271-293, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María García-Vega & José A. Herce, "undated".
"Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade,"
- María Garcia-Vega & José A. Herce, 2002. "Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade," Economics Working Papers 011, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Getachew, Asgedom Tessema & Tadele, Ferede & Arega, Hailu & Fantu, Guta, 2001. "The Impact of Regional Economic Cooperation on the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector: the Case of Common Market for Southern and Eastern Free Trade Area (COMESA-FTA)," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 10(1).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2001-02-08 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-18 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2000-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .