Integration and Growth in the EU. The Role of Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prewo, Wilfried E., 1974. "Integration effects in the EEC : An attempt at quantification in a general equilibrium framework," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 379-405, December.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1992. "Models of Economic Integration and Localized Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee Branstetter, 1996. "Are Knowledge Spillovers International or Intranational in Scope? Microeconometric Evidence from the Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 5800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Goicolea & José A. Herce & Juan J. De Lucio, "undated". "Regional integration and growth: The Spanish case," Working Papers 98-14, FEDEA.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer, 1996. "Trade and Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus H. Miller & John E. Spencer, 1977. "The Static Economic Effects of the UK joining the EEC: A General Equilibrium Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 71-93.
- Grinols, Earl L., 1984. "A thorn in the lion's paw: Has britain paid too much for Common Market membership?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 271-293, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Getachew, Asgedom Tessema & Tadele, Ferede & Arega, Hailu & Fantu, Guta, 2005. "The Impact of Regional Economic Cooperation on the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector: the Case of Common Market for Southern and Eastern Free Trade Area (COMESA-FTA)," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-98, May.
- María García-Vega & José A. Herce, "undated".
"Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade,"
- María Garcia-Vega & José A. Herce, 2002. "Interdependent Growth in the EU: The Role of Trade," Economics Working Papers 011, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Girum Dagnachew Abate, 2016. "On the Link between Volatility and Growth: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-45, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2000-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.