Models of Economic Integration and Localized Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, R.C. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Trade with Mexico and Water Use in California Agriculture," Papers 399, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Paul Krugman, 1982. "Trade in Differentiated Products and the Political Economy of Trade Liberalization," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 197-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Tornell, 1991. "Time Inconsistency of Protectionist Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 963-974.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Protection, Trade Adjustment Assistance, and Income Distribution," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 123-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basevi, Giorgio & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2001. "The District and the Global Economy: Exporting versus Foreign Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 2976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 1995. "The Geography of Multi-Speed Europe," Working Papers 1995-10, CEPII research center.
- Mª Luz García de la Vega & José A. Herce, "undated". "Integration and Growth in the EU. The Role of Trade," Working Papers 2000-20, FEDEA.
- Luisa Corrado & Ron Martin & Melvyn Weeks, 2004.
"Identifying And Interpreting Convergence Clusters Across Europe,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
145, Royal Economic Society.
- Corrado, L. & Martin, R. & Weeks, M., 2004. "Identifying and Interpreting Convergence Clusters Across Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0414, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009.
"Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 287-318, November.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009. "Finance and inequality : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4967, The World Bank.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2009. "Finance and Inequality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 15275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2004. "Endogenous Growth in Open Economies - A Survey of Major Results," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp04020, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Larramona, Gemma & Sanso, Marcos, 2006. "Migration dynamics, growth and convergence," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2261-2279, November.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2003.
"On the mechanics of migration decisions: skill complementarities and endogenous price differentials,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 329-349, August.
- Giannetti, M., 2000. "On the Mechanics of Migration Decisions: Skill Complementarities and Endogenous Price Differentials," Papers 366, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Mariassunta Giannetti, 2000. "On the Mechanics of Migration Decisions; Skill Complementarities and Endogenous Price Differentials," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 366, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1996. "Increasing returns, migrations and convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 121-136, April.
- Geremia Palomba, 2008. "Capital income taxation and economic growth in open economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(6), pages 668-692, December.
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2000. "Regional Employment Evolutions in the European Union: A Preliminary Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 601-616, October.
- Walz, Uwe, 1993. "On the growth (rate) effects of migration," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 24, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Community; Externalities; Factor Mobility; Growth;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .