Capital income taxation and economic growth in open economies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:P.O. Box 86 04 46, 81631 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89-9224-1281
Fax: +49 (0)89-907795-2281
Web page: http://www.iipf.org/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/10797/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arjan Lejour & Harrie Verbon, 1997. "Tax Competition and Redistribution in a Two-Country Endogenous-Growth Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(4), pages 485-497, November.
- Mintz, Jack & Tulkens, Henry, 1996.
"Optimality properties of alternative systems of taxation of foreign capital income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 373-399, June.
- MINTZ, Jacques & TULKENS , Henry, 1994. "Optimality Properties of Alternative Systems of Taxation of Foreign Capital Income," CORE Discussion Papers 1994078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mintz, J. & Tulkens, H., . "Optimality properties of alternative systems of taxation of foreign capital income," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1212, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999.
"Taxation and Saving,"
99007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rauscher, 2005. "Economic Growth and Tax-Competing Leviathans," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 457-474, August.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1992. "Models of Economic Integration and Localized Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-57, April.
- Lazear Edward P. & Poterba James M, 2005. "Reforming Taxes to Promote Economic Growth," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "Optimal International Taxation and Growth Rate Convergence: Tax Competition vs. Coordination," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Atkinson, A B & Sandmo, A, 1980. "Welfare Implications of the Taxation of Savings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 529-49, September.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-66, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:668-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.