Capital income taxation and economic growth in open economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1992. "Models of Economic Integration and Localized Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mintz, Jack & Tulkens, Henry, 1996.
"Optimality properties of alternative systems of taxation of foreign capital income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 373-399, June.
- Mintz, J. & Tulkens, H., . "Optimality properties of alternative systems of taxation of foreign capital income," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1212, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MINTZ, Jacques & TULKENS , Henry, 1994. "Optimality Properties of Alternative Systems of Taxation of Foreign Capital Income," CORE Discussion Papers 1994078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Arjan Lejour & Harrie Verbon, 1997. "Tax Competition and Redistribution in a Two-Country Endogenous-Growth Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 485-497, November.
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 645-61, October.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999.
"Taxation and Saving,"
99007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, A B & Sandmo, A, 1980. "Welfare Implications of the Taxation of Savings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 529-49, September.
- Michael Rauscher, 2005. "Economic Growth and Tax-Competing Leviathans," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 457-474, August.
- Robert E. Hall, 1981.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994.
"Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth," Papers 165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Endogenous Innovation in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "Optimal International Taxation and Growth Rate Convergence: Tax Competition vs. Coordination," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-66, February.
- Lazear Edward P. & Poterba James M, 2005. "Reforming Taxes to Promote Economic Growth," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:668-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.