Poverty, livestock and household typologies in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maltsoglou, Irini & Taniguchi, Kiyoshi, 2004. "Poverty, Livestock and Household Typologies in Nepal," PPLPI Working Papers 23784, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bir Chhetri & Helle Larsen & Carsten Smith-Hall, 2015. "Environmental resources reduce income inequality and the prevalence, depth and severity of poverty in rural Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 513-530, June.
- Ugo Pica-Ciamarra & Luca Tasciotti & Joachim Otte & Alberto Zezza, 2011. "Livestock Assets, Livestock Income and Rural Households : Cross-Country Evidence from Household Surveys," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17890, The World Bank.
- Rayamajhi, Santosh & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Helles, Finn, 2012. "Empirical evidence of the economic importance of Central Himalayan forests to rural households," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 25-35.
- Ugo Pica-Ciamarra & Luca Tasciotti & Joachim Otte & Alberto Zezza, 2015. "Livestock in the Household Economy: Cross-Country Evidence from Microeconomic Data," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 61-81, January.
- World Bank, 2009. "Social Safety Net in the Kyrgyz Republic : Capitalizing on Achievements and Addressing New Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12403, The World Bank.
- Charlery, Lindy & Walelign, Solomon Zena, 2015. "Assessing environmental dependence using asset and income measures: Evidence from Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 40-48.
- Walelign, Solomon Zena & Charlery, Lindy & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Larsen, Helle Overgaard, 2016. "Environmental income improves household-level poverty assessments and dynamics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 23-35.
- Solomon Zena Walelign, 2016. "Livelihood strategies, environmental dependency and rural poverty: the case of two villages in rural Mozambique," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 593-613, April.
- Upendra B. Pradhanang & Soni M. Pradhanang & Arhan Sthapit & Nir Y. Krakauer & Ajay Jha & Tarendra Lakhankar, 2015. "National Livestock Policy of Nepal: Needs and Opportunities," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sector; Animal husbandry; Household food security; Households; Income; Livestock; Nepal; Poverty; Rural areas;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .