Turkey's competitiveness in the European Union: A comparison with five candidate countries - Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania - and the EU15
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finger, J M & Kreinin, M E, 1979. "A Measure of 'Export Similarity' and Its Possible Uses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 905-912, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iheb FRIJA, 2008. "La compétitivité de l'industrie d'habillement tunisienne. Atouts et limites (The tunisian clothing industry competitiveness : assets and limits)," Working Papers 200, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- repec:agr:journl:v:6(595)(supplement):y:2014:i:6(595)(supplement):p:295-309 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Competitiveness of Turkish Economy; EU 15; EU Candidate Countries;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ezo:ezppap:wp12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Hohenberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ezonede.html .