The Foreign Trade Pattern and Foreign Trade Specialization of Candidates of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 2002. "European integration and changing trade patterns: the case of the Baltic states," Kiel Working Papers 1088, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinhas de Souza, Lúcio & Schweickert, Rainer & Movchan, Veronika & Bilan, Olena & Burakovsky, Igor, 2005. "Now so near, and yet still so far: economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union," Kiel Discussion Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:sos:sosjrn:170304 is not listed on IDEAS
- O. Kostoska & P. Mitrevski, 2016. "Evaluating foreign trade specialization and qualitative competitiveness of a transition economy: the case of Macedonia," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 633-655, August.
- Svetlana Ignjatijević & Ivan Milojević & Gorica Cvijanović & Mersida Jandrić, 2015. "Balance of Comparative Advantages in the Processed Food Sector of the Danube Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-07-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-07-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ezo:ezppap:wp19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Hohenberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ezonede.html .