Understading Neoliberal Politics By The Mediation Of Institutional Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steger, Manfred B. & Roy, Ravi K., 2010. "Neoliberalism: A Very Short Introduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199560516.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2012.
"Political Ideology and Economic Freedom Across Canadian Provinces,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 143-166.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2009. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Working Papers CEB 09-054.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Munich Reprints in Economics 20277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nazli Kibria & Megan O’Leary & Cara Bowman, 2018. "The Good Immigrant Worker: 2013 US Senate Bill 744, Color-Blind Nativism and the Struggle for Comprehensive Immigration Reform," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "The political determinants of liberalization: do ideological cleavages still matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Steve Davies, 2020. "Think-tanks, policy formation, and the ‘revival’ of classical liberal economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 465-479, December.
- Filippo BELLOC & Antonio NICITA, 2011. "Liberalization-privatization paths: policies and politics," Departmental Working Papers 2011-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mehmet AKYOL, 2016. "Effectiveness of State Aid for Investments In The Process of Economic Growth: Turkish Case," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 391-400, June.
- Fletcher, Robert & Büscher, Bram, 2017. "The PES Conceit: Revisiting the Relationship between Payments for Environmental Services and Neoliberal Conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 224-231.
- Nilima Sonpal-Valias, 2019. "History of Developmental Disability Policy in Alberta," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 12(20), July.
- Costas Panayotakis, 2021. "Beyond the Capitalist Workplace," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 77-94, March.
- Anil Kumar Vaddiraju & S Manasi, 2017. "From E-Governance to digitisation: Some reflections and concerns," Working Papers 404, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Irina Diana Mădroane, 2012. "The Role of Multiculturalism in the Discursive Rescaling of an Eastern European City," Mobilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 33-52, February.
- K. B. Usha, 2014. "Social Consequences of Neoliberal Economic Crisis and Austerity Policy in the Baltic States," International Studies, , vol. 51(1-4), pages 72-100, January.
- Keller Judit & Kovács Katalin & Váradi Monika & Rácz Katalin & Swain Nigel, 2016. "Workfare Schemes as a Tool For Preventing the Further Impoverishment of the Rural Poor," Eastern European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 22(1), pages 5-26, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoliberalism; Institutional Economics; Thorstein Veblen; Neoclassical Economics; Mainstream Economics;
All these keywords.
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2015-11-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-11-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-11-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eyd:cp2015:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomikyaklasim.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ozan Eruygur (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekonomikyaklasim.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.