Relative Economic Decline and Unrealized Demographic Opportunity in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Ruperto P. Alonzo, et al, 2004. "Population and Poverty : The Real Score," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200415, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mello, Michelle Marie & Powlowski, Marcus & Nañagas, Juan M.P. & Bossert, Thomas, 2006. "The role of law in public health: The case of family planning in the Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 384-396, July.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Implications of Projected Philippine Population Growth, Age Structure Change, and Aging: Using National Transfer Accounts Results," Discussion Papers DP 2012-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .