Implications of Projected Philippine Population Growth, Age Structure Change, and Aging: Using National Transfer Accounts Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2007. "Robust Determinants of Income Growth in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Philippines 2007 National Transfer Accounts: Consumption, Income, and Intergenerational Reallocation of Resources," Discussion Papers DP 2012-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-b is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Edmonds & Manabu Fujimura, 2005. "Relative Economic Decline and Unrealized Demographic Opportunity in the Philippines," Economics Study Area Working Papers 77, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Filipino Elderly Living Arrangements, Work Activity, and Labor Income as Old-age Support," Discussion Papers DP 2012-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; National Transfer Accounts; lifecycle deficit; financing consumption; population aging;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-11-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-11-11 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.