Implications of Projected Philippine Population Growth, Age Structure Change, and Aging: Using National Transfer Accounts Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Mapa, Dennis S. & Briones, Kristine Joy S., 2007. "Robust Determinants of Income Growth in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Philippines 2007 National Transfer Accounts: Consumption, Income, and Intergenerational Reallocation of Resources," Discussion Papers DP 2012-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Christopher Edmonds & Manabu Fujimura, 2005. "Relative Economic Decline and Unrealized Demographic Opportunity in the Philippines," Economics Study Area Working Papers 77, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-b is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2012. "Filipino Elderly Living Arrangements, Work Activity, and Labor Income as Old-age Support," Discussion Papers DP 2012-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; National Transfer Accounts; lifecycle deficit; financing consumption; population aging;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-11-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-11-11 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .