Frictional Matching: Evidence from Law School Admission
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2010. "Frictional matching: Evidence from law school admission," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 208-211, August.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "Frictional Matching: Evidence from Law School Admission," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 113, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Shimer & Lones Smith, 2000.
"Assortative Matching and Search,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 343-370, March.
- Shimer, R. & Smith, L., 1997. "Assortative Matching and Search," Working papers 97-2a, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shimer, R. & Smith, L., 1998. "Assortive Matching and Search," Papers 98-09, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Shimer, R. & Smith, L., 1997. "Assortative Matching and Search," Working papers 97-2b, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
More about this item
KeywordsCollege admission; frictional matching; assortative matching; student portfolio; school standard;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2009/25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .