Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2014.
"Networked FDI: Sales and Sourcing Patterns of Japanese Foreign Affiliates,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1051-1080, August.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "Networked FDI: Sales and Sourcing Patterns of Japanese Foreign Affiliates," NBER Working Papers 18083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard BALDWIN & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2012. "Networked FDI: Sales and sourcing patterns of Japanese foreign affiliates," Discussion papers 12027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Baldwin, Richard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2012. "Networked FDI: Sales and Sourcing Patterns of Japanese Foreign Affiliates," CEPR Discussion Papers 8963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Urata, Shujiro & Kawai, Hiroki, 2000. "The Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment by Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 79-103, September.
- Hank Lim & Fukunari Kimura, 2009. "The Internationalisation of SMEs in Regional and Global Value Chains," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 47858, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1973. "A Macroeconomic Approach to Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21, June.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacopo Torriti & Eka Ikpe, 2015. "Administrative costs of regulation and foreign direct investment: the Standard Cost Model in non-OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(1), pages 127-144, February.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2017.
"Policy effect on structural change: A case of Chinese intermediate goods trade,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 30-47.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2014. "Policy Effect on Structural Change: A Case of Chinese Intermediate Goods Trade," RIEI Working Papers 2014-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-03-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:polidp:13003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.