The Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment by Japanese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (in Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Felipe López Aymes, 2014. "Encadenamientos productivos en el sureste de Asia: integración a las redes globales con empresas locales," REVISTA DIGITAL MUNDO ASIA PACIFICO, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 4(5), pages 24-51, December.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217590815501155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C. N., 2017. "Central bank transparency and the volatility of exchange rates," IWH Discussion Papers 22/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Bulent Esiyok & Mehmet Ugur, 2017.
"A Spatial Regression Approach To Fdi In Vietnam: Province-Level Evidence,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 459-481, June.
- Esiyok, Bulent & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "A spatial regression approach to FDI in Vietnam: province-level evidence," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14158, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Esiyok, Bulent & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "A Spatial Regression Approach to FDI in Vietnam: Province-Level Evidence," MPRA Paper 80254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Nov 2015.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Gnagne, Pascal Xavier, 2017. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on capital flows in BRICS economies," MPRA Paper 84773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shauna Phillips & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2008. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: theoretical models and empirical evidence ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 505-525, December.
- Salike, Nimesh, 2016. "Role of human capital on regional distribution of FDI in China: New evidences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-84.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Matei Tămăşilă, 2016. "Exploring the role of FDI in enhancing the entrepreneurial activity in Europe: a panel data analysis," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 629-657, September.
- Cleeve, Emmanuel A. & Debrah, Yaw & Yiheyis, Zelealem, 2015. "Human Capital and FDI Inflow: An Assessment of the African Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-14.
- Noor Zahirah Mohd Sidek & Mohammed Yusoff & Qaiser Munir, 2009. "Exchange rate misalignment and capital inflows: An endogenous threshold analysis for Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2700-2711.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esj:esriea:158a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KAWAMOTO Takuma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.