Declining Rate of Return on Capital and the Role of Intangibles in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Ando & Dimitrios Christelis & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2003.
"Inefficiency of Corporate Investment and Distortion of Savings Behavior in Japan,"
NBER Chapters,in: Structural Impediments to Growth in Japan, pages 155-190
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Ando & Dimitrios Christelis & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2003. "Inefficiency of Corporate Investment and Distortion of Savings Behavior in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory Thwaites, 2014.
"Why are real interest rates so low? Secular stagnation and the relative price of investment goods,"
1428, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Thwaites, Gregory, 2015. "Why are real interest rates so low? Secular stagnation and the relative price of investment goods," Bank of England working papers 564, Bank of England.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak Kil Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2012.
"Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak K. Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2011. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-177, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hyunbae CHUN & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Hak Kil PYO & TONOGI Konomi, 2015. "Do Intangibles Contribute to Productivity Growth in East Asian Countries? Evidence from Japan and Korea," Discussion papers 15055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:16051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MATSUKURA, Taeko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.