Measuring Human Capital in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Esteban-Pretel, Julen & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2014.
"On the role of policy interventions in structural change and economic development: The case of postwar Japan,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-83.
- Julen ESTEBAN-PRETEL & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2009. "On the Role of Policy Interventions in Structural Change and Economic Development: The Case of Postwar Japan," Discussion papers 09001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Inaba, Masaru, 2006.
"Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 418-440, December.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2005. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 05023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. "Business cycle accounting for the Japanese economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 313, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-04-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2011-04-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MATSUKURA, Taeko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.