Report NEP-HIS-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauke Brunkhorst, 2011. "Cosmopolitanism and Democratic Freedom," RECON Online Working Papers Series 9, RECON.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "Where it all began: lending of last resort and the Bank of England during the Overend-Gurney panic of 1866," Working Paper 2011/03, Norges Bank.
- Luis Angeles, 2011. "Institutions, property rights, and economic development in historical perspective," Working Papers 2011_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky's Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_661, Levy Economics Institute.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2011. "Measuring Human Capital in Japan," Discussion papers 11037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2011. "The Great Inflation: Did the Shadow Know Better?," NBER Working Papers 16910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Maluquer de Motes, 2011. "El turismo, motor fundamental de la economía de Cataluña (1951-2010)," UHE Working papers 2011_12, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Souza, Luiz Eduardo Simões de, 2010.
"Breve ou Longo? Um estudo comparativo entre as contribuições de Hobsbawm e Arrighi para a interpretação da História Econômica do século XX
[Short or Long? A comparative study on the contributions o," MPRA Paper 29923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheng Guo & Jungmin Lee, 2011. "Keeping Up With Fashion: Recent Trends in the Subfields of Study of Doctoral Students in Economics," Working Papers 1101, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Fan, Jingwen & Arghyrou, Michael G, 2011. "UK Fiscal Policy Sustainability, 1955-2006," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- J.W. Fedderke & I. Lourenco & F. Gwenhamo, 2011. "Alternative indices of political freedoms, property rights, and political instability for Zambia," Working Papers 207, Economic Research Southern Africa.