Breve ou Longo? Um estudo comparativo entre as contribuições de Hobsbawm e Arrighi para a interpretação da História Econômica do século XX
[Short or Long? A comparative study on the contributions of Hobsbawm and Arrighi to the XXth Century Economic History´s interpretation]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic History; Contemporary History; World-Systems; Eric Hobsbawm; Giovanni Arrighi;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-04-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .