Environmental Resource Collection versus Children’s Schooling: Evidence from Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Evenson, Robert E, 1977. "Fertility, Schooling, and the Economic Contribution of Children in Rural India: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1079, July.
- Benjamin Chiedozie Okpukpara & Ngozi Odurukwe, 2006. "Incidence and determinants of child labour in Nigeria: Implications for poverty alleviation," Research Papers RP_156, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Thomas Channing Arndt & Nagothu Udaya Sekhar, 2000. "Fuelwood Consumption and Forest Degradation: A Household Model for Domestic Energy Substitution in Rural India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232.
- Guy Blaise Nkamleu, 2009. "Determinants of Child Labour and Schooling in the Native Cocoa Households of Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_190, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Sharada Weir, 2011. "Parental Attitudes and Demand for Schooling in Ethiopia," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(1), pages 90-110, January.
- Wagura Ndiritu, Simon & Nyangena, Wilfred, 2010. "Environmental Goods Collection and Children’s Schooling: Evidence from Kenya," Discussion Papers dp-10-18-efd, Resources For the Future.
- George Psacharopoulos, 1997. "Child labor versus educational attainment Some evidence from Latin America," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 377-386.
- Nankhuni, Flora J. & Findeis, Jill L., 2004. "Natural resource-collection work and children's schooling in Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 123-134, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birouke Tefera & Frehiwot Worku & Zewdu Ayalew, 2012. "Implications of Oil Price Shocks and Subsidizing Oil Prices to the Ethiopian Economy: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 008, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental resource collection; Collection intensity; Schooling; 2SCML; Tigray;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:etd:wpaper:007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagmawi Atnafu). General contact details of provider: http://www.edri.org.et .