Maternal Mortality in India: A Review of Trends and Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukuda-Parr, Sakiko & Greenstein, Joshua & Stewart, David, 2013.
"How Should MDG Success and Failure be Judged: Faster Progress or Achieving the Targets?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 19-30.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Joshua Greenstein, 2010. "How Should MDG Implementation Be Measured: Faster Progress or Meeting Targets?," One Pager 109, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr & Joshua Greenstein, 2010. "How should MDG Implementation be Measured: Faster Progress or Meeting Targets?," Working Papers 63, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Easterly, William, 2009. "How the Millennium Development Goals are Unfair to Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-35, January.
- Tony Addison & George Mavrotas & Mark McGillivray, 2005. "Aid to Africa: an unfinished agenda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 989-1001.
More about this item
KeywordsMMR; maternal mortality; maternal health; NRHM; inequity; India; trends; patterns; inter; intra-state disparities; total fertility rate (TFR); health sector policies; health; RCH programe; Reproductive and Child Health; nutritional status; socioeconomic indicators.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:7568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .