From Economic Meltdown to Social Crunch â€“ Impact of the Global Economic Recession on Social Capital Building in Developing Countries and What We still Don't Know!
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Floro, Maria & Dymski, Gary, 2000. "Financial Crisis, Gender, and Power: An Analytical Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1269-1283, July.
- Knowles, J.C. & Pernia, E.M., Racelis, M., 1999. "Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia," Papers 60, Asian Development Bank.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Adúriz, Isidro & Giovagnoli, Paula Inés, 2003. "The Argentine crisis and its impact on household welfare," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2009.
"Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on the Employment and Labour Market of Bangladesh: A Preliminary Assessment,"
CPD Working Paper
80, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Syed Saifuddin Hossain, 2009. "Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on the Employment and Labour Market of Bangladesh A Preliminary Assessment," Labor Economics Working Papers 22303, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Bailing Out the World's Poorest," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 55-80.
- Silvey, Rachel & Elmhirst, Rebecca, 2003. "Engendering Social Capital: Women Workers and Rural-Urban Networks in Indonesia's Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 865-879, May.
- Cleaver, Frances, 2005. "The inequality of social capital and the reproduction of chronic poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 893-906, June.
More about this item
Keywordswomen; men; poor; economic crisis; NGOs; financial difficulties; Far East economic crisis; asia; social capital; developing countires; gament industry; cambodia; kenya;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .