Integrating Resource-Based and Rational Contingency Views: Understanding Design of Dynamic Capabilities of Organisations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Taylor, Frederick Winslow, 1911. "The Principles of Scientific Management," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number taylor1911.
- Waggoner, Daniel B. & Neely, Andy D. & P. Kennerley, Mike, 1999. "The forces that shape organisational performance measurement systems: An interdisciplinary review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 53-60, April.
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "International Trade and Industrial Organization: Introduction," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 113-117, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResource-based; organisation; manipulation; mergers; acquisitions; rational contingency; dynamic capabilities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .