Measuring Discrimination in Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amine Ouazad & Lionel Page, 2012. "Students’ Perceptions of Teacher Biases: Experimental Economics in Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0133, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- van Ewijk, Reyn, 2011.
"Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1045-1058, October.
- Ewijk, R. van, "undated". "Same work, lower grade? Student ethnicity and teachers' subjective assessments," Working Papers 21, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Höglin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2011. "Ethnic Discrimination in High School Grading: Evidence from a Field Experiment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 733, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 27 Jun 2011.
- Maresa Sprietsma, 2013. "Discrimination in grading: experimental evidence from primary school teachers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 523-538, August.
- Jain, Tarun & Narayan, Tulika, 2009. "Incentive to discriminate? An experimental investigation of teacher incentives in India," MPRA Paper 18672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmethodology; discrimination; educational contexts; large financial prize; teachers; characteristicsage; gender; and caste; cover sheets; exams; favor;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .