When do consumers indulge in luxury? Emotional certainty signals when to indulge to regulate affect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Zeelenberg & Rob M. A. Nelissen & Seger M. Breugelmans & Rik Pieters, 2008. "On emotion specificity in decision making: why feeling is for doing," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3, pages 18-27, January.
More about this item
Keywordsemotion; certainty; appraisal; affect regulation; indulgence; luxury consumption;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-11-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-11-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-NEU-2012-11-03 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esm:wpaper:esmt-12-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ESMT Faculty Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emstbde.html .