Science, social networks and spillovers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- S. J. Prais, 1952. "Non-Linear Estimates of the Engel Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 87-104.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sen, Amartya, 1979. "The Welfare Basis of Real Income Comparisons: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-45, March.
- J. Aitchison & J. A. C. Brown, 1954. "A Synthesis of Engel Curve Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 35-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:8:p:1246-1258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Friedrich & Brenner, Thomas, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes: New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Singh, Jasjit, 2008. "Distributed R&D, cross-regional knowledge integration and quality of innovative output," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 77-96, February.
- Francesco Quatraro & Stefano Usai, 2017.
"Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1246-1258, August.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Technological proximity and the choice of cooperation partner," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 45-65, June.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Waverly W. Ding, 2011. "The Impact of Founders' Professional-Education Background on the Adoption of Open Science by For-Profit Biotechnology Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 257-273, February.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 409-433, March.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-10-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2005-10-22 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-10-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2005-10-22 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TID-2005-10-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2005-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .