Report NEP-SOG-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2005. "A new economic journals’ ranking that takes into account the number of pages and co-authors," FEP Working Papers 189, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- João Ricardo Faria & Gonçalo Monteiro, . "The Tenure Game: Building Up Academic Habits," Discussion Papers 05/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- O. Sorenson & J. Singh & L. Fleming, 2005. "Science, social networks and spillovers," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Czarniawska, Barbara & Sevón, Guje, 2005. "The Thin End of the Wedge. Foreign Women Professors as Double Strangers in Academia," GRI-rapport 2005:7, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter, 2005. "Returns to Graduate and Professional Education: The Roles of Mathematical and Verbal Skills by Major," Staff General Research Papers 12432, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maria de Fátima Rocha & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2005. "Crime without punishment: An update review of the determinants of cheating among university students," FEP Working Papers 191, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Försund, Finn R & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005. "Utveckling och spridning av forskning: fallet effektivitetsforskning," Working Papers in Economics 181, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.