Report NEP-SOC-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fontaine, Francois, 2005. "Why Are Similar Workers Paid Differently? The Role of Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 1786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O. Sorenson & J. Singh & L. Fleming, 2005. "Science, social networks and spillovers," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Riedl, Arno & Ule, Aljaz, 2005. "In Search of Stars: Network Formation among Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 1754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2005. "Competition and Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 1769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2005. "O brother, where are thou? The effects of having a sibling on geographic mobility and labor market outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rodolphe Blavy & Anupam Basu & Murat Â Yulek, 2004. "Microfinance in Africa; Experience and Lessons From Selected African Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/174, International Monetary Fund.
- William Jack (Georgetown University) and Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Social Conflict and Gradual Political Succession: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-15, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.