Report NEP-NET-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Etienne B. Yehoue, 2004. "Currency Bloc Formation as a Dynamic Process Based on Trade Network Externalities," IMF Working Papers 04/222, International Monetary Fund.
- O. Sorenson & J. Singh & L. Fleming, 2005. "Science, social networks and spillovers," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Riedl, Arno & Ule, Aljaz, 2005. "In Search of Stars: Network Formation among Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 1754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fontaine, Francois, 2005. "Why Are Similar Workers Paid Differently? The Role of Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 1786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0510004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2005. "Organizational Loyalties and Models of Firms: Governance Design and Standard of Duties," EUI-LAW Working Papers 5, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Monetary Areas, and Financial Development with Electronic Money," IMF Working Papers 04/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Cull & Lance E. Davis & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Historical Financing of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 11695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.