Nowcasting risk of poverty and income distribution in the EU in 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mariña Fernández Salgado & Francesco Figari & Holly Sutherland & Alberto Tumino, 2014.
"Welfare Compensation for Unemployment in the Great Recession,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 177-204, May.
- Fernandez Salgado, MariÃ±a & Figari, Francesco & Sutherland, Holly & Tumino, Alberto, 2012. "Welfare compensation for unemployment in the Great Recession," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mike Brewer & James Browne & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce & Luke Sibieta, 2013. "The Short‐ and Medium‐Term Impacts of the Recession on the UK Income Distribution," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 179-201, June.
- A B Atkinson, 2013. "Ensuring social inclusion in changing labour and capital markets," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 481, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.