Ensuring social inclusion in changing labour and capital markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Halmai, 2015. "Structural Reforms and Growth Potential in the European Union," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 60(4), pages 510-525.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016.
"What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68510, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Di Cataldo & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1704, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2017.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:12:p:1840-1859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leventi, Chrysa & Navicke, Jekaterina & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Nowcasting risk of poverty and income distribution in the EU in 2013," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Amrita Saha & Tommaso Ciarli, 2018. "Innovation, Structural Change, and Inclusion. A Cross Country PVAR Analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .