Analysing and Assessing Public Accountability. A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:04:p:905-916_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:04:p:1033-1053_13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauline Allen & David Hughes & Peter Vincent-Jones & Christina Petsoulas & Shane Doheny & Jennifer A. Roberts, 2016. "Public Contracts as Accountability Mechanisms: Assuring quality in public health care in England and Wales," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 20-39, January.
- Enefiok E. Essien, 2013. "Accountability and the Experience of the 2007 Global Financial Crisis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 785-791, June.
- Mattei, Paola, 2007. "The welfare state and new challenge from the back door," TranState Working Papers 65, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2013. "The Swedish Fiscal Policy Framework and Intermediate Fiscal Policy Targets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(II), pages 231-248, June.
- Deepa Narayan & Lant Pritchett & Soumya Kapoor, 2009. "Moving Out of Poverty : Volume 2. Success from the Bottom Up," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11838.
- Maliheh Mansouri & Julie Rowney, 2014. "The Dilemma of Accountability for Professionals: A Challenge for Mainstream Management Theories," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 45-56, August.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2013. "Fiscal policy targeting under imperfect information," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 114-130.
- Francisco Torres, 2006. "On the efficiency-legitimacy trade-off in EMU," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 36, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Matthew Flinders, 2010. "Splintered Logic and Political Debate," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Popoola, Oluwatoyin Muse Johnson & Che-Ahmad, Ayoib & Samsudin, Rose Shamsiah, 2014. "Fraud and Forensic Accounting: Knowledge and Risk Assessment Task Performance in Malaysian Public Sector – Conceptual study," MPRA Paper 66680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountability; governance; democracy; political science; law; sociology;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .