Report NEP-REG-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Littlechild, S., 2006. "Stipulations, the consumer advocate and utility regulation in Florida," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0635, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Roques, F.A. & Savva , N.S., 2006. "Price Cap Regulation and Investment Incentives under Demand Uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0636, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bovens, Mark, 2006. "Analysing and Assessing Public Accountability. A Conceptual Framework," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Harlow, Carol & Rawlings, Richard, 2006. "Promoting Accountability in Multi-Level Governance: A Network Approach," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Treib, Oliver & Bähr, Holger & Falkner, Gerda, 2005. "Modes of Governance: A Note Towards Conceptual Clarification," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Human capital and corruption: a microeconomic model of the bribes market with democratic contestability," FEP Working Papers 212, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frode Brevik & Manfred Gärtner, 2006. "Macroeconomic effects of banking secrecy when tax evasion is endogenous," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2006. "Friendly Fire? The Impact of US Antidumping Enforcement on US Exporters," Working Papers 2006-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Arslan Razmi & Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "Developing Country Exports of Manufactures: Moving Up the Ladder to Escape the Fallacy of Composition?," Working Papers 2006-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Thirion, 2006. "Regulation in telecommunications : a cross approach between law and economics," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200602, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.