Have Foreign Banks Contributed to the Spread of the Global Financial Crisis to Saudi Arabia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nada Kobeissi, 2004. "Ownership Structure and Bank Performance: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 0413, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Mar 2004.
- Jennifer S. Crystal & B. Gerard Dages & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Has foreign bank entry led to sounder banks in Latin America?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(Jan).
- H. Evren Damar, 2007. "The Effect of the Iraq War on Foreign Bank Lending to the MENA Region," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 20-36, October.
- Arturo J. Galindo & Alejandro Micco & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2002. "Financial Liberalization: Does It Pay to Join the Party?," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 231-262, August.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2006.
"Foreign banks and credit stability in Central and Eastern Europe. A panel data analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1927-1952, July.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Banks and Credit Stability in Central and Eastern Europe: A Panel Data Analysis," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 109, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"The mix of international banks' foreign claims: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1613-1631, June.
- Alicia García-Herrero & María Soledad Martínez-Pería, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims: determinants and implications," Working Papers 0525, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims : determinants and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3755, The World Bank.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2005. "The mix of international bank\'s foreign claims: Determinants and implications," Working Papers 0502, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Bank regulation and supervision: what works best?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 205-248, April.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2001. "Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2725, The World Bank.
- James R. Barth & Gerard Caprio, Jr. & Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank Regulation and Supervision: What Works Best?," NBER Working Papers 9323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Excessive Dollar Debt: Financial Development and Underinsurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 867-894, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael, Bryane & Apostoloski, Nenad, 2012.
"The Middle Eastern Wealth Management Industry: Boon or Bust?,"
52069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Bryane & Apostoloski, Nenad, 2014. "The Middle Eastern Wealth Management Industry: Boon or Bust?," EconStor Preprints 109022, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-09-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IFN-2010-09-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.