Have Foreign Banks Contributed to the Spread of the Global Financial Crisis to Saudi Arabia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nada Kobeissi, 2004. "Ownership Structure and Bank Performance: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 0413, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Mar 2004.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"The mix of international banks' foreign claims: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1613-1631, June.
- Alicia García-Herrero & María Soledad Martínez-Pería, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims: determinants and implications," Working Papers 0525, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Herrero, Alicia Garcia & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "The mix of international banks'foreign claims : determinants and implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3755, The World Bank.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2005. "The mix of international bank\'s foreign claims: Determinants and implications," Working Papers 0502, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Bank regulation and supervision: what works best?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 205-248, April.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2001. "Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2725, The World Bank.
- James R. Barth & Gerard Caprio, Jr. & Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank Regulation and Supervision: What Works Best?," NBER Working Papers 9323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer S. Crystal & B. Gerard Dages & Linda S. Goldberg, 2002. "Has foreign bank entry led to sounder banks in Latin America?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(Jan).
- H. Evren Damar, 2007. "The Effect of the Iraq War on Foreign Bank Lending to the MENA Region," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 20-36, October.
- Arturo J. Galindo & Alejandro Micco & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2002. "Financial Liberalization: Does It Pay to Join the Party?," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 231-262, August.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2006.
"Foreign banks and credit stability in Central and Eastern Europe. A panel data analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1927-1952, July.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Banks and Credit Stability in Central and Eastern Europe: A Panel Data Analysis," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 109, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Excessive Dollar Debt: Financial Development and Underinsurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 867-894, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael, Bryane & Apostoloski, Nenad, 2012.
"The Middle Eastern Wealth Management Industry: Boon or Bust?,"
52069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael, Bryane & Apostoloski, Nenad, 2014. "The Middle Eastern Wealth Management Industry: Boon or Bust?," EconStor Preprints 109022, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-09-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IFN-2010-09-11 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .