Report NEP-ARA-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault, 2010. "On The Influence of Oil Prices on Stock Markets: Evidence from Panel Analysis in GCC Countries," Working Papers 538, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2010.
- Meltem Muftuler-Bac, Nora Fisher Onar, 2010. "Women's rights in Turkey as gauge of its European vocation: The impact of ‘EU-niversal values’," RECON Online Working Papers Series 4, RECON.
- Mahmoud Haddad & Sam Hakim, 2010. "Have Foreign Banks Contributed to the Spread of the Global Financial Crisis to Saudi Arabia?," Working Papers 537, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2010.
- Sami H. Miaari & Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2010. "Ethnic Conflict and Job Separations," HiCN Working Papers 76, Households in Conflict Network.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2010. "Political Instrumentalisation of Islam, Persistent Autocracies, and Obscurantist Deadlock," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 32, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1451539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geraldine Chatelard, 2010. "Jordan: A Refugee Haven," Working Papers halshs-00514403, HAL.