Financial Liberalization and Money Demand in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sena Eken & Jörg Decressin & Filippo Cartiglia & Klaus-Stefan Enders & Saleh M. Nsouli & Van Can Thai, 1995. "Resilience and Growth Through Sustained Adjustment; The Moroccan Experience," IMF Occasional Papers 117, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 1991. "Financial Sector Reforms and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 91/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoffman, Dennis L & Tahiri, Chakib, 1994. "Money Demand in Morocco: Estimating Long-Run Elasticities for a Developing Country," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(3), pages 305-324, August.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003.
"Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(5), pages 605-628, December.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003. "Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 01, Bank of Greece.
- Mansor Ibrhim, 2001. "Financial Factors and the Empirical Behavior of Money Demand: A Case Study of Malaysia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 55-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .